Business hours Monday 10:00 - 20:00 Tuesday 10:00 - 20:00 Wednesday 10:00 - 20:00 Thursday 10:00 - 20:00 Friday 10:00 - 20:00 Saturday 10:00 - 20:00 Sunday 10:00 - 20:00 Detailed opening hours
The refund program is only available for purchases at the stores listed. The cashback process is as follows:
• The refund process "works" in stores where the online system is available at checkout (list attached)
• A 3-page “Tax Free” form, duly completed, and a VAT invoice will be issued upon completion of the transaction.
• The customer applies for a refund with identification and documents (passport and credit card) at our exchange office
• The customer will receive the appropriate amount of VAT back in cash upon presentation of the documents at our exchange office (and will receive a free-reply envelope that can be mailed anywhere in the world)
• After that, the VAT claimant will have 21 days to complete the transaction: (15 days for UnionPay payment)
• when leaving the European Union, you must stamp the Tax Free form you received at customs clearance
• upon return the following documents need to be sent from your home country in the free-reply envelope: original VAT invoice, duly completed, (first two pages of the Tax Free form), stamped It is important to note that if one fails to complete the second half of the transaction after the refund, the full VAT will be deducted.
The refund program is only at following stores:
Benetton, Calvin Klein, Camp David, Cinque, Converse, Columbia, Dorko,Desigual, Ecco Shoes, Eterna, Fifty Outlet, Gant Man, Gant Woman, GEOX, Griff, Guess Accessories, Guess Flagship, Heavy Tools, Helly Hansen, Home&Cook, Högl, Hugo Boss, Karl Lagerfeld, Levi's, Levi's Clearance, Office Shoes, Philipp, Pierre Cardin, Players Outlet, Puma, Replay, Retro, Samsonite, Skechers, Sloggi, SpinMaster, Sun Fashion Lab, Superdry, Swarovski, The Cosmetics Company Store, Tommy Hilfiger,Triumph, Trunk&Co., Wall Street Fashion
Your wishlist is empty